Solution while you might do is press the Resume button as instructed in the message. For a while you can print the document, but this incident repeated and perhaps even until the printer displays only a jamming indicator lights blink, could not ngeprint at all.The condition is actually common in inkjet printers. On that printer ink contained landfills or so-called waste ink tank, these landfills are in a kind of foam material (ink absorber) to absorb the waste ink from Cartridge, for example, when the printer head cleaning process.To prevent waste ink melubernya, then the manufacturer makes such a counter which will count the number of the print out of the printer, when it has reached a certain limit in this state of "waste ink tank full" or "ink absorber is full" occurs and usually marked with LED indicator flickering.To overcome this you can do with a way to reset the printer manually or by using a printer resetter tool. Shortage of manually reset the printer when the power failure condition will occur again "ink absorber full" or something and the printer must be reset again.In this article I will try to share experiences on how to reset Canon IP1980 completely by hand and continued to use tool resetter so that the printer can be normal again.How to Reset Canon IP1980 In Total
- Download first General Tool Canon IP1900 series
- Turn off the printer, and then unplug the power cable
- While pressing the ON button plug the power cord back
- Still keep pressing the ON button, press the Resume button 2x
- Release both buttons.
- In this stage, the printer is reset, and for temporary total reset, run the application General Tool Canon IP1900 that you have downloaded.
- After the printer is detected, check the option and click the Clear EEPROM Test Pattern 1
- Put a blank paper because the printer will immediately print test.
- After the printer has finished ngeprint, click the Play button and then click the button Platen Quit to exit.
Now you have to reset Canon IP1980 in total. To try it out please turn off the printer and then turn it on again, klo you succeed then the printer will return to normal and will draw back ngeprint uninterrupted error message as above.